Are you losing heat through your windows and doors?
Thermal imaging can show some scary things about a home – the heat loss from the front of this typical house is easy to see. And so is the difference that double glazing can make.
In fact, on average, a home can lose about 20% of its heat through your windows and doors – and that is reflected in your fuel bills, year after year.
That makes replacing your old windows and doors with new, double-glazed units a great investment, saving you money on your bills month in month out.
And this is also be a great chance to enhance your beautiful home with the most suitable of the many different and unique window designs available for you to choose from.
The benefits of energy efficient windows and doors for your home
Without a doubt, energy efficient windows and doors have both immediate and ongoing benefits:
- Lower energy bills mean you have more money to spend on other things.
- Reduced heat loss mean fewer draughts which, in turn, means you have a more comfortable home.
- Reduced condensation on the inside of the windows makes your home more attractive and easier to care for.
- Improved sound insulation protects your home from the noises of the outside world.
- Better security from better constructed, more robust window and door units.
Whether you choose double or even triple glazed windows and doors, you can be assured that our Liniar energy plus windows outperform most of the other leading windows in the UK. The innovative PVCu multi-chambered profile design makes them particularly high performing. The additional chambers designed into the PVCu profile when its manufactured prevent less cold air entering your home, and ensure that less warm air leaves it.
Liniar windows and doors can achieve an ‘A+’ rating, better than most of its competitors, which means you’ll be able to enjoy warmer and quieter home as well as lower energy bill.
Want to find out more? Give us a call on 01773 712001